Dreams + Action = Change
Why do you want to remember your dreams?
My dreams are treasures – gifts beyond anything that I can imagine. We are all given these spiritual gifts but we often don’t accept the challenge to understand them and use that wisdom in our lives. READ MORE...
What Do My Dreams Mean?
Interpreting the Message. People ask “If dreams are so important, then why aren’t they presented in a way that is easy to understand. If they contain messages for us, why are the words not simple and to the point?” READ MORE...
Explore Your Dreams to Change
Your Life with Wake Up To Your Dreams
~ Justina’s New Book on Awakening
Your Authentic, Creative Self ~
Dream Certification With The Institute for Dream Studies (IDS)
The Institute for Dream Studies certification program is designed for therapists, counselors, spiritual directors, clergy, healthcare workers, artists, and teachers, as well as those seeking personal insight. Sign up today!
- 1) Save $125 on Level One: Foundations in Dream Studies when you register by May 31
- 2) Save $1,000 when you register NOW for Full Certification (all 3 levels)
- 3) Be among the first 10 people to complete the registration process and receive a free copy of Justina’s book Wake Up to Your Dreams: Transform Your Relationships, Career, and Health While You Sleep!
Recent Media Appearances
- 10 February 2016 by Justina Lasley, in Highlighted Events,Lifestyle,Media,Sleep
ETV Palmetto SceneWhen: Thursday, February 11th, 2016 @ 7:30pm In December we shared with you t...READ MORE +
- 25 February 2015 by Justina Lasley, in Highlighted Events
The Michael Dresser ShowListen to the Archive! KYNT AM1450 – Alive at Five Author and Dream Expert...READ MORE +
- 16 October 2014 by Justina Lasley, in Highlighted Events,Media
ABC News Channel 4 (Charleston)Justina Lasley once again appears on Charleston ABC News Channel 4 on Low Countr...READ MORE +
Dreams bring you to your personal wisdom.
Start on your journey today with the DreamSynergy™ process developed by veteran dream expert Justina Lasley, MA. Sign Up Today to Receive Our Top 10 Tips for Remembering Your Dreams!Sign Up