Meet Justina Lasley
Author, Leader, and veteran Dream Expert
A Recognized Leader
Justina Lasley, M.A. is the Founder and Director of the Institute for Dream Studies, an internationally recognized program that promotes the understanding and value of dreams to help people claim their uniqueness and full potential. She is the creator of DreamSynergy™, the comprehensive process with proven results for uncovering dream meaning leading to personal transformation.
An Author with Experience
Justina is the author of several books, Honoring the Dream: A Handbook for Dream Group Leaders and In My Dream…a creative dream journal, a unique dream journal and her soon to be released and latest book Wake Up!: Use Dreams to Change your Life. She has been featured on television, radio and in numerous newspaper and magazine articles. She is in-demand speaker, trainer, and coach and conducts dream groups and workshops throughout the US and abroad at such venues as Omega Institute and the NY Open Center.
A True Dream Expert
Justina’s 20 years of study and practical experience expand her capabilities as an instructor and enable her successfully to coach individuals on their path of personal growth. Justina shares with clients her enthusiasm, keen insight, and talent for relating to others, facilitating their rapid movement toward a more authentic, spiritual, and fulfilling life.
Justina holds a Master’s degree in Transpersonal Psychology with an emphasis in Dream Studies from the University of West Georgia, and a B.A. in both Applied Art and Education from Converse College. She also studied at the University of Paris, Parsons School for Design and Pacifica Institute.
Justina is married to Chad Minifie and between them they have seven daughters. They reside in both Charleston, SC and Hilton Head Island, SC.
Other Career Highlights
- Developed the DreamsWork™/DreamSynergy™ Certification Program for dream workers
- The International Association for the Study of Dreams – past member of the Board of Directors
- Omega Institute Faculty Member 2005
- Faculty Member of New York Open Center 2006 – present
- Springbank Retreat Center—faculty member 2004-present
- Moderator of IASD E-study group Leadership of Dream Groups 2000-2006
- Chairperson of the Southeast Regional Dream Conferences at Emory University–2002 and 2004
- Presented lectures and conducted workshops regarding personal and practical applications of dreams: Association for the Study of Dreams International Conferences 1998-2005, The C.G. Jung Society of Atlanta and Charleston, Oaxaca, Mexico, Springbank Spirituality Center, The Sophia Institute and the Center for Women in Charleston, S.C., et. al.
- Dream Research throughout the United States, Europe, and Russia.
- American Psychological Association
- Carl G. Jung Society
Sign Up to Receive Our Free Top 10 Tips for Remembering Your Dreams!
August 5 - September 3
September 14 @ 12:00 pm - September 28 @ 2:00 pm